Wiz Khalifa Spring Jam Concert
Saturday, May 3, 2014 8 PM
Wiz Khalifa, a nationally recognized artist, will be performing at the University of North Dakota’s 2014 Spring Jam Concert on Saturday, May 3 at the Alerus Center. Khalifa will take the stage at 8 p.m. and the doors will open at 7 p.m.
Khalifa, is a rapper and singer-songwriter. He released his debut album, Show and Prove, in 2006, and signed to Warner Bros. Records in 2007. He would later signed with Atlantic Records. He is best known for his debut single for Atlantic, "Black and Yellow", which peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
Khalifa was born Cameron Jibril Thomaz in Minot, North Dakota on Sept. 8, 1987 to a mother and a father serving in the military.
Tickets for the public are $30 and are available at the Alerus Center Box Office and at www.ticketmaster.com.
All tickets are free for UND students. Student tickets can be picked up at the Student Government Office, located on the first floor of the UND Memorial Union, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Students must have a valid UND student ID to receive a ticket.
All tickets will be general admission and no exchanges will be made. This is an alcohol and drug free event and no purses, backpacks, or pets will be allowed inside the Alerus Center.
Busing will be available for on campus students with a valid UND student ID. Buses will start leaving campus at 6:30 p.m. Pick-up locations will be across the street from Wilkerson Dining Hall and in front of the Memorial Union. Buses will run for an hour after the show has finished.
Concert goers will be able to choose between riser seats or floor seats.
Spring Jam is sponsored by the University Program Council, UND Student Government, ARH Programming Board, ARH Policy Board and the Big Event.
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Track & Field at Steve Scott Invitational (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Ron Masanz Classic (All Day)
- (editor's pick)The Big Event (9 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Softball vs. Idaho State (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Steve Scott Invitational (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at Ron Masanz Classic (12 PM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- Tuboboe Recital (2 PM)
- Low Brass/Voice Recital (3 PM)
- Dance etc! Mini Show (6 PM)
- Emilio Colon and Nariaki Sugiura Guest Cello and Piano Recital (6 PM)
- UND Baseball at Texas Pan-American (7 PM)
- Last of the Boys (7:30 PM)