Jiao Chen Doctoral Examination
Friday, May 9, 2014 12 PM
The doctoral examination for Jiao Chen, a candidate for the Ph.D. degree with a major in Chemistry, is set for 12 p.m. May 9 in 138 Abbott Hall. The dissertation title is: Development and Applications of Gold-Silica Nanohybrids for Bioanalysis. Julia Xiaojun Zhao (Chemistry) is the committee chair.
The public is invited to attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- CoBPA Candidate Visit - Michael Song (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Reading and Review Day (All Day)
- Softball at Big Sky Conference Championship (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at NDSU Tune-Up (All Day)
- GGFYP Leadercast (7:30 AM)
- Order of the Engineer Informational Meeting (9 AM)
- Andrew Freeman Design Innovation Competition (9 AM)
- Free Paper Shredding (11 AM)
- Steven Rand CD Signing (11 AM)
- Benjamin Hylden Book Signing (11 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at NDSU Tune-Up (12 PM)
- Joel Jonientz Tree Planting Ceremony (12:30 PM)
- Phyllis E. Johnson Retirement Reception (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lavender Graduation (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Grand Canyon (5 PM)
- North Dakota Ballet Company Recital (6:30 PM)