(editor's pick)Lavender Graduation
Friday, May 9, 2014 3 PM
Contact: Cassie Gerhardt 701.777.3667
Contact Dept: Students for Student Involvement and Leadership
Memorial Union River Valley Room
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
On Friday, May 9, at 3 p.m., we will recognize graduates of the UND Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans*, Questioning, and Ally student community with a Lavender Graduation in the River Valley Room of the Memorial Union. Light refreshments will be served and a short presentation will begin at 3:30 p.m. All faculty, staff, and students are welcome to attend and join us in celebrating the many achievements of the UND GLBTQA student community as they prepare to graduate.
Thank you for your support and for helping us mark this important event in the lives of our students.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Softball at Big Sky Conference Championship (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at NDSU Tune-Up (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Reading and Review Day (All Day)
- CoBPA Candidate Visit - Michael Song (All Day)
- GGFYP Leadercast (7:30 AM)
- Order of the Engineer Informational Meeting (9 AM)
- Andrew Freeman Design Innovation Competition (9 AM)
- Steven Rand CD Signing (11 AM)
- Benjamin Hylden Book Signing (11 AM)
- Free Paper Shredding (11 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at NDSU Tune-Up (12 PM)
- Jiao Chen Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Joel Jonientz Tree Planting Ceremony (12:30 PM)
- Phyllis E. Johnson Retirement Reception (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Grand Canyon (5 PM)
- North Dakota Ballet Company Recital (6:30 PM)