(editor's pick)Addressing Library Issues
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 1:30 PM
This is a reminder that "Academic Libraries – An Objective View of the Higher Education Landscape for Libraries,” will be presented at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 6, in the Gransberg Community Room at the Gorecki Alumni Center. Matthew Pellish, senior director, EAB Strategic Research, will present at the session, which will help us gain a deeper understanding of issues university libraries are facing and to gain insight into how some campuses are addressing library issues.
Students, faculty and staff are invited to attend these sessions.
The presentation will be live-streamed; access information is below.
1. Enter the following address into your Internet browser: https://conted.breeze.und.nodak.edu/library
2. When you reach the Adobe Connect login screen, select Enter as a Guest and type in your name, then click Enter Room.
Other Events on This Day
- North Dakota Ballet Company Rehearsals (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner Refresher (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- CEM Design Expo (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Workshop: Getting Started with Blackboard (1:30 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Globalinks Learning Abroad Info Session (5 PM)
- Barre (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)STEM Café with Dr. David Delene (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)