CoBPA Candidate Visit - Michael Song
Friday, May 9, 2014 All Day
Three candidates for the position of Dean of the College of Business & Public Administration will visit the UND campus for interviews in early May. Each candidate will meet with various constituency groups and will participate in open forums in which the campus community can learn more about them. The search committee, chaired by Provost DiLorenzo, encourages everyone to participate in the campus events. Opportunities for feedback will be provided.
The candidates and their visit dates are as follows:
May 8, 9 -- Michael Song, currently the Charles N. Kimball, MRI/Missouri Endowed Chair in Management of Technology and Innovation and a Professor of Marketing at the Henry W. Bloch School of Management at the University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri.
May 12, 13 -- Douglas Hensler, currently the Provost at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
May 15, 16 -- Margaret Williams, currently the Interim Dean and a Professor of Management at the School of Business Administration at Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan.
Open forum schedules will be announced when finalized, and candidate vitae can be viewed here.
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Reading and Review Day (All Day)
- Softball at Big Sky Conference Championship (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at NDSU Tune-Up (All Day)
- GGFYP Leadercast (7:30 AM)
- Order of the Engineer Informational Meeting (9 AM)
- Andrew Freeman Design Innovation Competition (9 AM)
- Free Paper Shredding (11 AM)
- Steven Rand CD Signing (11 AM)
- Benjamin Hylden Book Signing (11 AM)
- Jiao Chen Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at NDSU Tune-Up (12 PM)
- Joel Jonientz Tree Planting Ceremony (12:30 PM)
- Phyllis E. Johnson Retirement Reception (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lavender Graduation (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Grand Canyon (5 PM)
- North Dakota Ballet Company Recital (6:30 PM)