CoBPA Candidate Visit - Margaret Williams
Thursday, May 15, 2014 All Day
Three candidates for the position of Dean of the College of Business & Public Administration will visit the UND campus for interviews in early May. Each candidate will meet with various constituency groups and will participate in open forums in which the campus community can learn more about them. The search committee, chaired by Provost DiLorenzo, encourages everyone to participate in the campus events. Opportunities for feedback will be provided.
The candidates and their visit dates are as follows:
May 8, 9 -- Michael Song, currently the Charles N. Kimball, MRI/Missouri Endowed Chair in Management of Technology and Innovation and a Professor of Marketing at the Henry W. Bloch School of Management at the University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri.
May 12, 13 -- Douglas Hensler, currently the Provost at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
May 15, 16 -- Margaret Williams, currently the Interim Dean and a Professor of Management at the School of Business Administration at Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan.
Open forum schedules will be announced when finalized, and candidate vitae can be viewed here.
Other Events on This Day
- Softball at NCAA Regionals (All Day)
- Women's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Semester Examination Period (All Day)
- Nancy Pasley Ballet School Rehearsals (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Family Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- NEW! Fiscal Year-End Procedures (9 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Student Involvement & Leadership director candidate forum - David Adams (11:15 AM)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Summer Showcase (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Budgets Overview Inquiry (1:30 PM)
- Bonnie Espelien Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- Coffee Break Yoga (2:30 PM)
- Chemical Eradication of HIV (4 PM)
- UND Baseball at Sacramento State (5 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Capstone Conference (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)