Free Paper Shredding
Friday, May 9, 2014 11 AM - 3 PM
MinnKota Recycling and Secured Document Destruction, UND's shredding services provider, will be on campus Friday, May 9, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. to provide free shredding services to faculty, staff and students.
Please bring your personal paper documents to the MinnKota onsite shredding truck, which will be located behind the Memorial Union on Second Ave. MinnKota will securely destroy the documents, ensuring that your confidential information is protected. Take this free opportunity to protect yourself and remove the clutter from your home or dorm. If you need to park to drop off your paper, please park in front of the Memorial Union (30 minute parking off University Ave.) and bring your documents to the shredding truck on Second Ave.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- CoBPA Candidate Visit - Michael Song (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Reading and Review Day (All Day)
- Softball at Big Sky Conference Championship (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at NDSU Tune-Up (All Day)
- GGFYP Leadercast (7:30 AM)
- Order of the Engineer Informational Meeting (9 AM)
- Andrew Freeman Design Innovation Competition (9 AM)
- Steven Rand CD Signing (11 AM)
- Benjamin Hylden Book Signing (11 AM)
- Jiao Chen Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- Women's Track & Field at NDSU Tune-Up (12 PM)
- Joel Jonientz Tree Planting Ceremony (12:30 PM)
- Phyllis E. Johnson Retirement Reception (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lavender Graduation (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Physics & Astrophysics Colloquium (4 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Grand Canyon (5 PM)
- North Dakota Ballet Company Recital (6:30 PM)