Thursday, May 15, 2014 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Start your morning off bright and early in this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with sustainable energy to carry you through your day. It is better than a cup of coffee!
Class is held on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 6:15am (45 minutes)
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Nancy Pasley Ballet School Rehearsals (All Day)
- CoBPA Candidate Visit - Margaret Williams (All Day)
- Semester Examination Period (All Day)
- Softball at NCAA Regionals (All Day)
- Women's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Family Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (9 AM)
- NEW! Fiscal Year-End Procedures (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Student Involvement & Leadership director candidate forum - David Adams (11:15 AM)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Summer Showcase (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Bonnie Espelien Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- Coffee Break Yoga (2:30 PM)
- Chemical Eradication of HIV (4 PM)
- UND Baseball at Sacramento State (5 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Capstone Conference (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)