Wednesday, May 14, 2014 6:15 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Don't have a lot of time and want to make the most of your cardiovascular workout? Get in, get fit, and be on your way in this 30-minute intensive cycling class.
Class is held on Wednesday at 6:15pm (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Semester Examination Period (All Day)
- Nancy Pasley Ballet School Rehearsals (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Family Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- Student Involvement & Leadership director candidate forum - T. Todd Masman (8:45 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (10 AM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Andrew Freeman Design Innovation Competition Awards presentation (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Dean Elbert Celebration Reception (4:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)