Will Young Retirement Reception
Thursday, May 22, 2014 3 PM - 4 PM
Please join the Office of International Programs as we bid farewel and extend thanks to Dr. Will Young, Associate Director. We will gather in the International Centre on Thursday, May 22, from 3 to 4 p.m.
Will joined the Office of International Programs in February 2001 as the Associate Director, and served for more than 13 years in that position. Will initially served the entire international population, students, faculty, scholars and staff regarding immigration issues. With the expansion of the OIP staff, Will assisted primarily international faculty, scholars and staff, and their hiring departments.
All are welcome to join us for this time to thank Dr. Will Young and wish him well in retirement.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Softball at NCAA Super Regionals (All Day)
- TIAA-CREF sessions (All Day)
- Parking Ramp Maintenance (All Day)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation (8 AM)
- OSHA 30 Hour (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Tamera York Retirement Party (1 PM)
- Nancy Krom Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- Charlotte Minier Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- Kristine Paranica Farewell Reception (3 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- Electronic Devices: It's on, now what? (6 PM)