Tuesday, May 20, 2014 All Day
A TIAA-CREF representative will be on campus May 20, 21, and 22 for individual counseling sessions.
Discuss your personal financial situation with an experienced TIAA-CREF financial consultant on a confidential basis. The consultant is available to discuss how to help you achieve your financial goals by investing in financial solutions such as mutual funds, brokerage, life insurance and annuities.
To discuss your plan and options for managing your retirement savings or to schedule an appointment with a TIAA-CREF Individual Consultant, please call (866) 843.5640, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., or go online to schedule an appointment at:
Other Events on This Day
- Parking Ramp Maintenance (All Day)
- Northern Plains Convective Storms Symposium (All Day)
- Aircraft Accident Investigation (8 AM)
- OSHA 10 Hour (8 AM)
- OSHA 30 Hour (8 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Grades Due from Faculty (12 PM)
- Cindy Grabe Retirement Party (4:30 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)