Student Involvement & Leadership director candidate forum - T. Todd Masman
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 8:45 AM - 9:45 AM
Three candidates for the Director of Student Involvement & Leadership have been invited to UND for on-campus interviews this week. Each candidate will meet with various constituency groups and a presentation/open forum will be held for members of the campus community to meet with him/her.
The open forum schedules follow:
T. Todd Masman, Wednesday, May 14 , 8:45 to 9:45 a.m., Memorial Union Lecture Bowl
strong>David Adams, Thursday, May 15, 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., Memorial Union Badlands Room
strong>Sara Kaiser, Friday, May 16, 10:15 to 11:15 a.m., Memorial Union Lecture Bowl
Each candidate will give a 20 minute presentation followed by a question and answer period.
Faculty, staff, and students are invited and encouraged to attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Semester Examination Period (All Day)
- Nancy Pasley Ballet School Rehearsals (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Family Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Yoga Renewal (10 AM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Andrew Freeman Design Innovation Competition Awards presentation (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Dean Elbert Celebration Reception (4:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)