Student Involvement & Leadership director candidate forum - David Adams
Thursday, May 15, 2014 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
Three candidates for the Director of Student Involvement & Leadership have been invited to UND for on-campus interviews this week. Each candidate will meet with various constituency groups and a presentation/open forum will be held for members of the campus community to meet with him/her.
The open forum schedules follow:
T. Todd Masman, Wednesday, May 14 , 8:45 to 9:45 a.m., Memorial Union Lecture Bowl
David Adams, Thursday, May 15, 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., Memorial Union Badlands Room
Sara Kaiser, Friday, May 16, 10:15 to 11:15 a.m., Memorial Union Lecture Bowl
Each candidate will give a 20 minute presentation followed by a question and answer period.
Faculty, staff, and students are invited and encouraged to attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Softball at NCAA Regionals (All Day)
- Women's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at Big Sky Outdoor Championship (All Day)
- Semester Examination Period (All Day)
- CoBPA Candidate Visit - Margaret Williams (All Day)
- Nancy Pasley Ballet School Rehearsals (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Family Mediation Seminar (8 AM)
- Workshop: Adobe Connect for Instructors (9 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Summer Showcase (11:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Bonnie Espelien Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- Coffee Break Yoga (2:30 PM)
- Chemical Eradication of HIV (4 PM)
- UND Baseball at Sacramento State (5 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Capstone Conference (8 PM)
- Gentle Yoga (8:30 PM)