Tuesday, June 10, 2014 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Mikelle Fetsch 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Start your morning off bright and early in this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with sustainable energy to carry you through your day. It is better than a cup of coffee!
Class is held on Tuesday and Thursday at 6:15am (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Flickertail Girls State (All Day)
- North Dakota Swim Camp (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Deadline: Apply for a Degree (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- Girl's State (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- R-COOL-Health Scrubs Academy (8 AM)
- Soccer Co-Ed Day Camp (8:30 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (9 AM)
- Exploring Psychology (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Girl's Middle School Skills Basketball Camp (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Passing Through: Book Release & Reading (7 PM)