Coffee Break Yoga
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Coffee Break Yoga
Coffee Break Yoga focuses on rejuvenating and energizing the body. This class was developed to serve as an alternative to your usual mid-day coffee break. Participants can expect short, easy to perform stretches, performed both seated and standing. No special clothing, props or set-up is required. Every person is able to participate in this user-friendly, interactive session. Each session ends with a few minutes of seated relaxation guaranteed to refresh, energize and inspire.
Class is held on Wednesday at 12:15pm (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector/Mgmt Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Management Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8:30 AM)
- Football Youth Camp (8:30 AM)
- Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Summer Storytime (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- Teen Cafe` @ The Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- HIIT Remix (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Kate Humble Dance Recital (6:30 PM)
- 10/10/10 (7:15 PM)
- The Full Monty (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)