Monday, June 9, 2014 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Mind-Body Yoga incorporates an eclectic mix of core work, breath awareness, yogic philosophy, and vinyasa flow–a moving meditation to access the mind-body connection and to energize and enliven the body. This practical form of yoga awakens the body and mind, increasing one's strength and calm from the inside out. This practice provides tools for balancing the body mind and soul. A typical class includes a physical practice (kriya), breath work (pranayama), and meditation. It engages and quiets the mind, cultivating deep relaxation and peace. Classes are suitable for everyone. There is no need to be flexible.
Class is held on Monday at 6:30pm (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Flickertail Girls State (All Day)
- North Dakota Swim Camp (All Day)
- R-COOL-Health Scrubs Academy (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- Girl's State (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)INMED (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Junior Golf Tour (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Soccer Co-Ed Day Camp (8:30 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Exploring Psychology (9 AM)
- Football 7-On-7 Camp (9:30 AM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Hip Hop Core (4 PM)
- Girl's Middle School Skills Basketball Camp (4 PM)
- HIIT Remix (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- CoreCycle (7 PM)
- Kathleen Norris reading: Dakota - a Spiritual Geography (7 PM)