Thursday, May 29, 2014 6:15 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Don't have a lot of time and want to make the most of your cardiovascular workout? Get in, get fit, and be on your way in this 30-minute intensive cycling class.
Class is held on Thursday at 6:15pm (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at NCAA First Round (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at NCAA First Round (All Day)
- OLLI@UND Energy Tour (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Managing Unconscious Bias (12 PM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Daniel O'Donnell (7 PM)
- The Full Monty (7:30 PM)