Thursday, June 19, 2014 6:15 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
A full body workout that will get your heart rate pumping and your muscles burning. This class blends cardiovascular conditioning and strength-training exercises to challenge anyone at any level using a variety of fitness equipment including the bosu ball.
Class is held on Thursday at 6:15pm (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- 1st Annual Play Therapy Conference (8:30 AM)
- Android App Inventor Camp (9 AM)
- CANCELED: Payroll Basics (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- Football One Day Elite Camps (1 PM)
- Microsoft Office Word 2010: Level 1 (Beginning) (1 PM)
- Budgets Overview Inquiry (1:30 PM)
- All About Art @ The Summer Reading Program (2 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)