Iron Circuit Yoga
Thursday, June 26, 2014 1 PM - 2 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Iron Circuit Yoga
Are you looking to advance your traditional yoga practice? Iron Circuit Yoga is a 60 minute circuit that is designed to improve your overall yoga practice and to increase mental stamina. Yoga poses will be performed for one minute in a circuit consisting of five poses targeting strength, balance, endurance, and core. The circuit will be completed three times through.
Class is held on Monday & Thursday at 1:00pm (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Women's Track & Field at U.S. Junior Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at U.S. Junior Championships (All Day)
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Computer Processing Camp (9 AM)
- Girl's Basketball Team Camp (9 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Golf Classic for Special Olympics (11 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Stomp Rockets @ The Summer Reading Program (2 PM)
- Shannon Jolly Farewell Reception (3 PM)
- Summerthing Kids (5 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- SIL Linguistics Colloquium (8 PM)