Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8 PM - 8:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
End your busy day with a relaxing, fun, and effective late-night ride. Together you travel on flat roads, climb hills, sprint and race! You are kept motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and the music. It is truly a fantastic cardiovascular class!
Class is held on Wednesday at 8:00pm (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at NCAA Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at NCAA Championships (All Day)
- Flickertail Girls State (All Day)
- North Dakota Swim Camp (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- Girl's State (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- R-COOL-Health Scrubs Academy (8 AM)
- Soccer Co-Ed Day Camp (8:30 AM)
- CANCELLED: New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (9 AM)
- Exploring Psychology (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Summer Storytime (10 AM)
- Cancelled: Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)"Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Coffee Break Yoga (12:15 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Peony Show/Spring Garden Tour (4 PM)
- HIIT Remix (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- 10/10/10 (7:15 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Movies in the Park (9 PM)