Hip Hop Core
Monday, June 2, 2014 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Hip Hop Core
Do you love to dance? Are you looking to tighten your midsection without doing endless crunches? If so, this class is for you! This dance-core fusion gives you an incredible cardiovascular workout while isolating your core muscles. Get ready to dance your way to a more fit and toned you!
Class is held on Monday at 4:00pm (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector/Mgmt Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Management Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8:30 AM)
- Football Youth Camp (8:30 AM)
- Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp (9 AM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- HIIT Remix (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- Mind-Body Yoga (6:30 PM)
- CoreCycle (7 PM)