Hip Hop Core
Monday, June 23, 2014 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Hip Hop Core
Do you love to dance? Are you looking to tighten your midsection without doing endless crunches? If so, this class is for you! This dance-core fusion gives you an incredible cardiovascular workout while isolating your core muscles. Get ready to dance your way to a more fit and toned you!
Class is held on Monday at 4:00pm (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Workshop: Qualtrics for Beginners (9 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Computer Processing Camp (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Samir Dahal Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Football Team Camp (11 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- Rejwi Acharya Dahal Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Girl's Elite Basketball Camp (4 PM)
- Mind-Body Yoga (6:30 PM)
- CoreCycle (7 PM)