Tuesday, June 10, 2014 6 PM - 6:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Looking for an abs workout that really works? Whether you are striving for a beach-ready six pack or just looking into toning your abs a bit, enCORE will get the job done. This low-impact, high-intensity class is designed to shape, tone, and strengthen your core. This is not your average abs class, if you are looking for a challenge this 30 minute session is for you!
Class is held on Tuesday at 6:00pm (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Flickertail Girls State (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Deadline: Apply for a Degree (All Day)
- North Dakota Swim Camp (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- R-COOL-Health Scrubs Academy (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- Girl's State (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Soccer Co-Ed Day Camp (8:30 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (9 AM)
- Exploring Psychology (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)
- GFPL Chess Club (4 PM)
- Girl's Middle School Skills Basketball Camp (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Passing Through: Book Release & Reading (7 PM)