Tuesday, June 17, 2014 6 PM - 6:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Looking for an abs workout that really works? Whether you are striving for a beach-ready six pack or just looking into toning your abs a bit, enCORE will get the job done. This low-impact, high-intensity class is designed to shape, tone, and strengthen your core. This is not your average abs class, if you are looking for a challenge this 30 minute session is for you!
Class is held on Tuesday at 6:00pm (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)1st Annual Play Therapy Conference (8:30 AM)
- Android App Inventor Camp (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Boy's Basketball Overnight Camp (12 PM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Barbara Arnold-Tengesdal Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- Microsoft Office Word 2010: Level 1 (Beginning) (1 PM)
- Roger Schauer Retirement Reception (2 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Dakota Conference Movie Night (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)