Wednesday, May 28, 2014 5 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
HIIT Remix consists of intensive cardiovascular and strength exercises to deliver a full-body workout. High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T) varieties, including Tabata and Rest-Based Interval Training, will enhance aerobic and anaerobic capacities to improve overall fitness. Come get your sweat on!
Class is held on Monday & Wednesday at 5:00pm (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- OLLI@UND Energy Tour (All Day)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Softball at NCAA Women's College World Series (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Coffee Break Yoga (12:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Classic Re-Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- 10/10/10 (7:15 PM)
- The Full Monty (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Night Ride (8 PM)