Wednesday, June 4, 2014 5 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
HIIT Remix consists of intensive cardiovascular and strength exercises to deliver a full-body workout. High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T) varieties, including Tabata and Rest-Based Interval Training, will enhance aerobic and anaerobic capacities to improve overall fitness. Come get your sweat on!
Class is held on Monday & Wednesday at 5:00pm (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector/Mgmt Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Management Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8:30 AM)
- Football Youth Camp (8:30 AM)
- Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Summer Storytime (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Coffee Break Yoga (12:15 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- Teen Cafe` @ The Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Kate Humble Dance Recital (6:30 PM)
- 10/10/10 (7:15 PM)
- The Full Monty (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)