Monday, June 9, 2014 5 PM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
HIIT Remix consists of intensive cardiovascular and strength exercises to deliver a full-body workout. High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T) varieties, including Tabata and Rest-Based Interval Training, will enhance aerobic and anaerobic capacities to improve overall fitness. Come get your sweat on!
Class is held on Monday & Wednesday at 5:00pm (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Flickertail Girls State (All Day)
- North Dakota Swim Camp (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Junior Golf Tour (8 AM)
- Girl's State (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)INMED (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- R-COOL-Health Scrubs Academy (8 AM)
- Soccer Co-Ed Day Camp (8:30 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Asbestos Supervisor Initial ETI Course (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Exploring Psychology (9 AM)
- Football 7-On-7 Camp (9:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- Girl's Middle School Skills Basketball Camp (4 PM)
- Hip Hop Core (4 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- Mind-Body Yoga (6:30 PM)
- CoreCycle (7 PM)
- Kathleen Norris reading: Dakota - a Spiritual Geography (7 PM)