Wednesday, June 4, 2014 7:15 PM - 7:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Ahmed 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
If you’re looking for a challenge, this three-in-one total body workout is just for you! Maximize your time at the gym with 10 minutes of cardio, 10 minutes of strength training, and 10 minutes of core conditioning. Burn calories and build muscle in this 30 minute session that will make you sweat!
Class is held on Wednesday at 7:15pm (30 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are FREE for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector/Mgmt Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Management Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8:30 AM)
- Football Youth Camp (8:30 AM)
- Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp (9 AM)
- OU Forms Training (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Summer Storytime (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Coffee Break Yoga (12:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Defensive Driving (12:30 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- T.A.B. @ The Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- HIIT Remix (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Kate Humble Dance Recital (6:30 PM)
- The Full Monty (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)