Thursday, June 5, 2014 3 PM
UND's Institutional Review Board’s June 4 meeting has been re-scheduled. The next meeting will be held at 3 p.m. Thursday, June 5, in 305 Twamley Hall to consider all Full Board Review research proposals that were submitted to the IRB Office before Friday, May 23.
Clinical medical projects must be reviewed by the Clinical Medical Subcommittee before being brought to the Full Board. Proposals for these projects were due in the Institutional Review Board Office before Friday, May 16.
Minutes from the meeting will be available in the IRB Office approximately one week after the meeting.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector/Mgmt Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- Asbestos Management Planner Initial ETI Course (8 AM)
- INPSYDE (8 AM)
- Asbestos Inspector / Management Planner (8 AM)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Camp (8:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Gayle Olufson Retirement Reception (10 AM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program Kick-Off Party! (2 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Swim North Dakota (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- The Full Monty (7:30 PM)