Burgers on the Boulevard
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 11 AM - 1 PM
Join us every Wednesday through August 13, from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm (closed July 2). The menu includes made–to-order hamburgers, brats, chicken, and veggie burgers outside of Stomping Grounds University Place. You may also purchase side salads, beverages and chips. Enjoy patio seating outside or cool air-conditioning inside University Place. Parking is available on Stanford Road. Cancellation due to bad weather will be posted at dining.UND.edu Wednesday mornings.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Budgets Overview Inquiry (8:30 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- T.A.B. @ The Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- Defensive Driving (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)