(editor's pick)Summer Concerts in the Garden The Dirty River Boys
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6 PM - 10 PM
Cost: Six tickets for $55 , $10 at the door
Category: Concert / Live Music
Contact: matt wallace 701.777.4812
Contact Dept: North Dakota Museum of Art
North Dakota Museum of Art
261 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Concerts in the Garden on Tuesday, August12, with Josh Driscoll will take stage at 6 pm, followed by The Dirty River Boys at 7 pm.The Dirty River Boys, out of Austin, TX, are paving their own road as they travel it. They are a testament to the idea that “if you can dream it, you can do it.” They played their very first Austin gig, a happy hour set at hipster haunt, Lustre Pearl, and never looked back. The music they presented was energetic and infectious, though stripped down acoustic. “Being in Austin, with somany great bands, it makes you up your game.”
Guests are invited to bring a lawn chair or a blanket and take a place in the Museum's sculpture garden.
Tickets are $10, or season ticket packets for $55. Packets are only available until 5 pm the day before each show.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- The Seeds of Victory: Home Gardening Posters from the World Wars Exhibit (All Day)
- Running, Reading, & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft (9 AM)
- Dal Segno 2014 Music Camp (9 AM)
- Getting Started with Blackboard (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Grades Due From Faculty (12 PM)
- Girl's Little Hoopers Basketball Camp (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- Movies in the Park (9 PM)