Shannon Jolly Farewell Reception
Thursday, June 26, 2014 3 PM - 4 PM
Please join the Office of International Programs as we bid farewell and extend thanks to Shannon Jolly, senior international student advisor. We will gather in the International Centre on Thursday, June 26, from 3 to 4 p.m.
Shannon joined the Office of International Programs in September 2004 as the international student advisor, and served for nearly 10 years in that position. Shannon has been instrumental in the ongoing development of International Student Services and the work of the Office of International Programs at UND.
All are welcome to join us for this time to thank Shannon and wish her well in her new endeavor as the assistant director and international student advisor at Beloit College.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at U.S. Junior Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at U.S. Junior Championships (All Day)
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Computer Processing Camp (9 AM)
- Girl's Basketball Team Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Golf Classic for Special Olympics (11 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Iron Circuit Yoga (1 PM)
- Stomp Rockets @ The Summer Reading Program (2 PM)
- INSANITY (5 PM)
- Summerthing Kids (5 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- SIL Linguistics Colloquium (8 PM)