Tuesday, July 8, 2014 5 PM - 5:45 PM
Category: Health & Wellness
Contact: Mikelle Fetsch 701.777.2719
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Insanity — does it need an introduction? This is the same mind-blowing, home DVD workout now offered in a group exercise setting! Prepare to constantly challenge yourself in this extreme fitness class that will help you overcome any plateau! The secret to this efficient workout is MAX Interval Training—performing 2 minute bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest, alternating between anaerobic and aerobic intervals. The fusion of plyometrics, upper body resistance, cardiovascular conditioning, core training, and hard work will take your fitness to a whole new level!
Registration for the 4 week session begins on June 16, 2014 and runs through July 6, 2014. Classes start July 8th. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Tuesday & Thursday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes)
Register Here: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=1067839.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Soccer High School Girls' Individual Camp (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Rachelle Hansen Doctoral Examination (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Srinivas Reddy Kamireddy Doctoral Examination (11 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Concerts in the Garden (6 PM)
- enCORE (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)