Tuesday, July 1, 2014 6 PM - 6:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Mikelle Fetsch 701.777.2719
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
enCORE -- Level III
Looking for an abs workout that really works? Whether you are striving for a beach-ready six pack or just looking into toning your abs a bit, enCORE will get the job done. This low-impact, high-intensity class is designed to shape, tone, and strengthen your core. This is not your average abs class, if you are looking for a challenge this 30 minute session is for you!
Class is held on Tuesday at 6 p.m. (30 minutes). For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise Classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- INSANITY Registration (All Day)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (10 AM)
- Vanessa Armstrong Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Shelly Kain Retirement Reception (2:30 PM)