Zip Step Hustle
Wednesday, July 23, 2014 5 PM - 5:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Mikelle Fetsch 701.777.2719
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Zip Step Hustle -- Level II
Do you love to dance? Are you looking to tighten your midsection without doing endless crunches? If so, this class is for you! This dance-core fusion gives you an incredible cardiovascular workout while isolating your core muscles. Get ready to dance your way to a more fit and toned you!
Class is held on Wednesday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes). For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise Classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- 2014 ND Summer Hockey Camp Week 1 (All Day)
- Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Experience Engineering (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Summer Storytime (10 AM)
- Burgers on the Boulevard (11 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Tabata I (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)