Thursday, July 10, 2014 6:15 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Mikelle Fetsch 701.777.2719
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Cardio Sculpt -- Level II
A full body workout that will get your heart rate pumping and your muscles burning. This class blends cardiovascular conditioning and strength-training exercises to challenge anyone at any level using a variety of fitness equipment including the bosu ball.
Class is held on Thursday at 6:15 p.m. (45 minutes). For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Deadline: Thesis/Dissertation Preliminary Approval, Notice of Defense or Format Copy Submission (All Day)
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Soccer High School Girls' Individual Camp (All Day)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Note time Change: Kathy Newman Retirement Reception (1 PM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- IRB Meeting (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Reading Program: Kids in the Kitchen (2 PM)
- CNPD Candidate Forum - Dan Benardot (3 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- Basic Computer Class: Intro To Computers (6 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)