Thursday, July 31, 2014 6:15 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Mikelle Fetsch 701.777.2719
Wellness Center Group Exercise Studio 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Cardio Sculpt -- Level II
A full body workout that will get your heart rate pumping and your muscles burning. This class blends cardiovascular conditioning and strength-training exercises to challenge anyone at any level using a variety of fitness equipment including the bosu ball.
Class is held on Thursday at 6:15 p.m. (45 minutes). For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- 2014 ND Summer Hockey Camp Week 2 (All Day)
- Deadline: "Final Report on Candidate" Form (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Deadline: Submission for Publishing Thesis/Dissertation (All Day)
- Alice Animation Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Young Scientists and Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Lego® Rebotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program Final Party! (2 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)
- The Fireman's Ball and Lil' Miss Hot Pants Pageant (6:30 PM)