Monday, July 7, 2014 7 PM - 7:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Mikelle Fetsch 701.777.2719
Wellness Center Cycling Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
CoreCycle -- Level II
This high-intensity workout is a fun and energetic cycling-core fusion. Participants will begin with a 30 minutes cycling routine followed by 15 minutes of core. Cycle intervals may consist of jumps, sprints, climbs, and hovering. Core training may include a variety of exercises using free weights, medicine balls, stability balls, resistance bands and body weight exercises.
Class is held on Monday at 7 p.m. (45 minutes). For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise Classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Grand Forks Junior Golf Tour (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Cheri Poitra Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- CNPD Candidate Forum - Huey-Ming Tzeng (3 PM)
- ZUMBA® (5 PM)