Wednesday, July 2, 2014 8 PM - 8:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Mikelle Fetsch 701.777.2719
Wellness Center Cycling Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Night Ride -- Level II
End your busy day with a relaxing, fun, and effective late-night ride. Together you travel on flat roads, climb hills, sprint and race! You are kept motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and the music. It is truly a fantastic cardiovascular class!
Class is held on Wednesday at 8 p.m. (45 minutes). For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- INSANITY Registration (All Day)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (10 AM)
- Summer Storytime (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers (12:15 PM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Teen Cafe` @ The Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- Zip Step Hustle (5 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Tabata I (7:15 PM)