Thursday, July 17, 2014 6:15 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Mikelle Fetsch 701.777.2719
Wellness Center Cycling Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
CYCLExpress -- Level II
Don't have a lot of time and want to make the most of your cardiovascular workout? Get in, get fit, and be on your way in this 30-minute intensive cycling class.
Class is held on Thursday at 6:15 p.m. (30 minutes). For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Volleyball All Skills Camps I & II (9 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Michael Gallo's Imagination Theatre (2 PM)
- Dean Smith Doctoral Examination (2 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- GFPL Animanga Club (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)