Thursday, July 31, 2014 6:15 PM - 6:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Mikelle Fetsch 701.777.2719
Wellness Center Cycling Studio 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
CYCLExpress -- Level II
Don't have a lot of time and want to make the most of your cardiovascular workout? Get in, get fit, and be on your way in this 30-minute intensive cycling class.
Class is held on Thursday at 6:15 p.m. (30 minutes). For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Deadline: "Final Report on Candidate" Form (All Day)
- (editor's pick)Deadline: Submission for Publishing Thesis/Dissertation (All Day)
- 2014 ND Summer Hockey Camp Week 2 (All Day)
- Alice Animation Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Young Scientists and Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Lego® Rebotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Boy's Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (1 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program Final Party! (2 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- The Fireman's Ball and Lil' Miss Hot Pants Pageant (6:30 PM)