Sunday, June 29, 2014 All Day
Insanity — does it need an introduction? This is the same mind-blowing, home DVD workout now offered in a group exercise setting! Prepare to constantly challenge yourself in this extreme fitness class that will help you overcome any plateau! The secret to this efficient workout is MAX Interval Training—performing 2 minute bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest, alternating between anaerobic and aerobic intervals. The fusion of plyometrics, upper body resistance, cardiovascular conditioning, core training, and hard work will take your fitness to a whole new level!
Registration for the 4 week session begins on June 16, 2014 and runs through July 6, 2014. Classes start July 8th. Make sure you sign up now to reserve your spot in the class!
Meets: Tuesday & Thursday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes)
Other Events on This Day
- Women's Track & Field at U.S. Junior Championships (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at U.S. Junior Championships (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Tops In Blue (6 PM)