Thursday, July 10, 2014 1:30 PM
The July meeting of the Institutional Review Board has been rescheduled to 1:30 p.m. Thursday, July 10, in 404 Twamley.
Minutes from the meeting will be available in the IRB Office approximately one week after the meeting.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- 31st Annual International Aerospace Camp (All Day)
- Soccer High School Girls' Individual Camp (All Day)
- Deadline: Thesis/Dissertation Preliminary Approval, Notice of Defense or Format Copy Submission (All Day)
- Summer Orientation (All Day)
- Summer Speech, Language & Hearing Clinic (8 AM)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Note time Change: Kathy Newman Retirement Reception (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Reading Program: Kids in the Kitchen (2 PM)
- CNPD Candidate Forum - Dan Benardot (3 PM)
- Insanity (5 PM)
- Basic Computer Class: Intro To Computers (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- CYCLExpress (6:15 PM)