(editor's pick)Moth Week: Battle of the Sexes
Friday, July 18, 2014 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Turtle River State Park 701.594.4445
Contact Dept: ND Parks & Recreation/Turtle River
Turtle River State Park Amphitheater
22 Miles West of Grand Forks on Hwy 2
Arvilla, ND 58202
Dr. Becky Simmons, UND, will start the evening with a discussion on the moth "Battle of the Sexes". Then we'll setup the mothing equipment and wait for the fun to begin after sundown.
All North Dakota State Parks require the purchase and display of a daily ($5) or annual ($25) vehicle permit upon entry.
Visit www.dakotanaturalist.com for information on other National Moth Week activities.
Other Events on This Day
- Volleyball Team Camp (All Day)
- Deadline: Drop or Withdraw (All Day)
- Deadline: Change to or from S/U Grading (All Day)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Breakfast Chat Fridays (9 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Jacob Bell Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)