Fall classes officially begin
Monday, August 25, 2014 4 PM
Classes at the University of North Dakota officially begin on August 25, at 4:00 p.m. The first full day of classes is August 26.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day for advancement to candidacy (All Day)
- Asbestos Project Design Initial (8 AM)
- Music Major Orientation Day (8:30 AM)
- Getting Started with Blackboard (10 AM)
- Providing Different Types of Feedback for Student Assignments (12 PM)
- Recording Lectures using Tegrity (1 PM)
- UND Convocation (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Convocation (2 PM)
- Setting Up your Grade Center (3 PM)
- (editor's pick)Fall Semester Classes Begin at 4 p.m. (4 PM)