Jacob Bell Doctoral Examination
Friday, July 18, 2014 10 AM
The doctoral examination for Jacob Bell , a candidate for the Ph.D. degree with a major in Communication, is set for 10 a.m. Friday, July 18, in 219 Merrifield Hall. The dissertation title is Restoration, Presence and Computer Use: How Computer Displays Incorporating Restorative Environments Effect Users' Sense of Restoration and Presence. Pamela Kalbfleisch (Communication) is the committee chair. The public is invited to attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Volleyball Team Camp (All Day)
- Deadline: Drop or Withdraw (All Day)
- Deadline: Change to or from S/U Grading (All Day)
- INMED (8 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- (editor's pick)Moth Week: Battle of the Sexes (8:30 PM)