Mark Vollmer Doctoral Examination
Monday, July 21, 2014 9 AM
The doctoral examination for Mark Vollmer, a candidate for the Ed.D. degree with a major in Educational Leadership, is set for 9 a.m. Monday, July 21, in room 300, Education Building. The dissertation title is Down by the Riverside: Recovery Efforts of the Minot Community and School District After the Souris River Flood of 2011. Pauline Stonehouse (Educational Leadership) is the committee chair. The public is invited to attend.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- 2014 ND Summer Hockey Camp Week 1 (All Day)
- Experience Engineering (9 AM)
- Lego® Robotic Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Yee Han Chu Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Summer Language Processing Camp (12:30 PM)
- Lego® Robotic Intro Camp (1 PM)
- Lizabeth Diers Doctoral Examination (3 PM)
- ZUMBA® (5 PM)
- CoreCycle (7 PM)