Saturday, April 11, 2015 7:30 PM
Cost: Adult: $20/Senior: $15/ Student: $10
Category: Community Event, Concert / Live Music
Contact: Betty Allan 701.777.4090
Contact Dept: Chester Fritz Auditorium
Chester Fritz Auditorium
3475 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The Grand Forks Chorales and the UND Department of Music present Felix Mendelssohn's epic masterwork Elijah. Featuring some of the best musicians from the region and a guest soloist playing the title role, this is a concert experience that must not be missed. Elijah will feature instrumentalists from the UND department of music and the surrounding community, choristers from the Grand Forks Master Chorale, the Grand Forks Community Choir, and UND's Concert Choir, Allegro and Varsity Bards, all under the direction of Joshua Bronfman. Don't miss the classical music event of the year.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Get Moving Challenge in Motion (All Day)
- 1814-2014 Red, White and Blue: Norwegian Constitution, American Inspiration (All Day)
- Staff Senate Elections (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)March for Babies (9 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- W Tennis at Weber St (12 PM)
- M Hockey NCAA Frozen Four (12 PM)
- Bootcamp (12 PM)
- 3rd Annual Space Robotics Forum (1 PM)
- Junior Piano Recital (2 PM)
- M Tennis at Idaho (3 PM)
- Elijah Performance - All Choirs w/Masterchorale (7:30 PM)
- Reynolds Community Play: A Night of Three, One-act Comedies (7:30 PM)