"All My Sons"
Thursday, February 23, 2012 7:30 PM
The third show of the season, “All My Sons” by Arthur Miller, is set in 1947 shortly after the end of World War II. A grieving mother refuses to believe a son, missing in action, is dead and has preserved his bedroom to await his safe return.
An older son who did return from the war and who wants to marry his missing brother’s fiancé tries to force his mother to move out of the past and accept the younger son’s death so the older son may begin his life with the woman he loves. The mother’s conflict is deepened by a terrible lie she shares with her husband that may implicate the father in the death of his son. So long as the lie remains buried, the past appears to have stopped time from moving forward for this family.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6 AM)
- Ski UND (6 AM)
- "Yuyanapaq: To Remember, Living Through Violence" Photography and Textile Exhibition (9 AM)
- Heather Pedersen Doctoral Examination (9 AM)
- GFPL Toddler Story Time (10 AM)
- PiYo Strength (10 AM)
- Noon Reformer Pilates (12 PM)
- Music Student Showcase (2 PM)
- Boxing (4 PM)
- Studio One - live television production (4:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Black History Month: Under the Baobab Tree (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)Nonprofit Leadership Student Association Formal Wear Sale (5 PM)
- Xpress Pump (5:15 PM)
- Advanced Reformer Pilates (5:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Founders Day Recognition Ceremony and Banquet (5:15 PM)
- Cycling for a Cause (5:15 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND SPORTS TV (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Basic Computer Class: Picture This (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Real Men Can Cook (6 PM)
- Xpress Cycle (6:15 PM)
- Evening Reformer Pilates (6:30 PM)
- Night Ride (7 PM)
- Zumba (7:15 PM)
- UND Cycling (8 PM)
- Dance Fit (8:30 PM)
- Movie Night @ The Library (9:15 PM)