Personal Trainer Prep Course: Information Session
Thursday, August 28, 2014 3 PM
Health & Wellness, Special Event, Class Event
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Classroom 121
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event will be an information session detailing the upcoming Personal Trainer Prep Course following the ACE (American Council on Exercise) certification.
This course will take place Sept 5th - Dec 5th, 2014 from 2-4pm in the Wellness Center. Cost will be $215 and will include the cost of study materials. Completion of the course will prepare you to sit for the NCCA Accredited Personal Training Exam.
Successful completion of the course will also provide eligibility to apply for a Personal Training Position at the UND Wellness Center without having certification in place.
For further information please contact the Coordinator of Fitness, Stephanie Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- "Land In Her Own Name" Exhibit (All Day)
- Lead Renovator Initial (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- What's New in Blackboard Fall 2014 (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Career Services Mini Job Fair (11 AM)
- SCoFR Meeting (12 PM)
- Faculty Candidate Seminar (1 PM)
- Balancing in and out of Class Activities (1 PM)
- Your $250 Wellness Benefit - HealthyBlue and the Health Club Credit! (4 PM)
- UND NORSK Welcome Meeting (4:30 PM)
- Your $250 Wellness Benefit - HealthyBlue and the Health Club Credit! (5 PM)
- Southern Charm (5 PM)
- (editor's pick)ARH Hypnotist Kim Bromley (8 PM)